Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi Shatter me did just that, it shattered me; it blew my mind!

Right from the get go I knew I was in for a whirlwind of emotions. Tahereh Mafi's writing is poetic and intense. Her beautiful descriptions mixed with the way her character Juliette crosses out her thoughts, both literally on paper and figuratively in her mind allowed me to really connect with this book!

“I always wonder about raindrops.

I wonder how they're always falling down, tripping over their feet, breaking their legs and forgetting their parachutes as they tumble out of the sky toward an uncertain end. It's like someone is emptying their pockets over the earth and doesn't seem to care where the contents fall, doesn't seem to care that the raindrops burst when they hit the ground, that they shatter when they fall to the floor, that people curse the days the drops dare to tap on their doors.

I am a raindrop.”

The story is one filled with intrigue, action and romance ... expect a bumpy ride, not everything is black and white in the world Tahreh Mafi created.

Filled with much push and pull Shatter Me will have you on the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. Will Adam- Juliette's new cellmate / childhood friend be her savior, or the beginning to her end? Will he shatter her heart more, or help piece it back together? Will Warner- The man who wants to use Juliette as a weapon ever leave her in peace? Or force her compliance at any cost? And as for Juliette herself... will she ever be able to truly touch someone again? Or will she constantly have to keep her distance?

Juliette: My heart ached for her, rooted for her, and cheered as she kicked Ass! Butt !

Adam: Prepare to eat your heart out. I wanted to hug him, smack him, and kiss him all at the same time! A very dynamic character.

Warner: .... One of those characters I love to hate. and hate, and hate.
Want more!? Read the first Chapter by clicking HERE and selecting "Read first Chapter free" underneath the cover ...... you know you want to ;)

“Hope is hugging me, holding me in its arms, wiping away my tears and telling me that today and tomorrow and two days from now I will be just fine and I'm so delirious I actually dare to believe it.”

Rated: 5/5

Cannot wait for book #2 to see what madness Juliette gets herself into next!