ReAwakened (Angel Creek, #2) - Ada Adams ReAwakened did not disappoint! Full of Action, Intrigue and romance, with the perfect blend of sarcasm and wit! Ada Adams created a story that had my emotions rolling!

In ReAwaked, readers get a change to learn the backstories of the misfits and a few other characters. It was wonderful to learn their histories and see how it affected them after they were turned! The new character Ada brought in will have readers swooning and laughing at the same time. She has a knack for creating characters with quirky personalities that you cannot help but fall in love with!

" Team Sebastian " better watch out! Seb has some competition for both Dawn and Readers hearts!

I dare to say that I loved ReAwakened even MORE than ReVamped ! And if any of you recall my fangirling over book #1.. you will understand that that is a bold statement ;)

ReAwakened is going to surprise readers. It's going to bring their hopes up, then slam them down. It's going to have them laughing one moment, and crying the next.

If you have read and loved ReVamped.... you need to get ReAwakened... YESTERDAY! And if you haven't read ReVamped? ........ Move away from the blog... and get to shopping! :D